Nikki Grahame told friends she was “all good” just weeks before entering a specialist clinic for treatment for an eating disorder. On February 27, Nikki posted her last photograph – a vase of beautiful vibrant pink roses on a table in her home with the caption: “Thank you for the beautiful flowers” followed by emoticons of flowers and a smiley face covered with love hearts. She did not address who the flowers were from. Next to the vase of flowers was a book on one of her favourite musicians and singers, Kate Bush. Called Inside the Rainbow it’s a collection of rare and unseen photographs of Kate with essays by her brother John Carder Bush about her life and music career. In a haunting last message from her when asked by a friend in the comments below the post on how she was doing, Nikki replied: “All good darling.” Tragically Nikki lost her decades-long battle with anorexia in the early hours of last Friday morning. She was just 38. Just a few weeks after her flower post, the reality TV icon checked into a private hospital to treat her eating disorder after desperate friends managed to raise more than £65,000… Read full this story
- Woman's 'strangle' Facebook post not libellous, say judges
- Footballer Jermaine Pennant's model wife reveals a £1,500 'vaginal rejuvenation' treatment boosted her sex life and put an end to 'lady leaks' - and says her husband's 'not complaining'
- Friend of Josh Reynolds' model ex claims she told her 'it's not a crime to fake a pregnancy' after she 'lied to the NRL star about miscarrying' - as sad story behind her dog named Meatball is revealed
- Coronation Street's Lucy Fallon's 'exit storyline is revealed as Bethany Platt is offered a magazine internship in London'
- Friends star Courteney Cox, 55, is back at her best reunited with partner Johnny McDaid and worth £110m
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by Facebook — Washington, Wall Street on edge about coronavirus
- Murdered mum Hannah Clarke told police everything she could about her killer husband in the moments before she died
- EXCLUSIVE: Barely able to leave the house, told they are exaggerating and even that their ailment does not exist: Three ME patients reveal their daily struggle with the crippling condition
- Trump says one American coronavirus patient is 'pretty sick' and reveals five have already recovered as total cases in the US rises to 60
- Linda Robson reveals she would beg strangers to buy her vodka and 'knocked back' rum in a supermarket while self-medicating with alcohol during anxiety battle
Nikki Grahame’s final Facebook post revealed as she told friends she was ‘all good’ before entering clinic for treatment have 413 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.