DANIELLE Lloyd has paid tribute to tragic Nikki Grahame saying she has been taken "way too early". The former Celebrity Big Brother star said she'd been left heartbroken by the 38-year-old's death . Danielle, 37, said: "Nikki was sweet, funny and genuine. I've got so many memories of you. I've been thinking of all the times we spent joking and laughing on nights out or in my flat. “It's a cruel world and you've been taken far too early." She signed off her message saying her friend was "an angel". Hundreds of thousands of messages have already been placed on social media in the wake of the announcement of Nikki's death . It was confirmed on Friday night she'd died of complications from anorexia aged just 38. The former Big Brother contestant had been struggling with the eating disorder for years. Her family recently started a GoFundMe page asking friends to support the reality star, with her mother even appearing on This Morning earlier this month to discuss her condition. News of her death was announced on the same GoFundMe page. "It is with great sadness, we have to let you know that our dear friend Nikki passed away in… Read full this story
- Sunrise host Natalie Barr breaks down in tears during an interview with Hannah Clarke's best friends as they recount their favourite memories of the mum killed alongside her children by husband
- Vanessa Bryant’s tribute to Kobe, the father and husband, brings tears and smiles
- '7th Heaven' Star Lorenzo Brino's Friend Shares Touching Candid Videos of Late Actor
- 'The boy who saved me from myself': Elton John on the young friend whose death from AIDS turned around his own life
- As heartbroken family and friends prepare to farewell Hannah Clarke and her children at a funeral today - her best friend pens a gut-wrenching letter to the mother and three kids slain by estranged husband
- Estranged son of killer Rowan Baxter pays tribute to his slain stepmother and her three kids with a message of solidarity after hundreds mourn with her parents at a moving vigil
- Prince Harry breaks his silence over Megxit as he reveals his 'great sadness that it's come to this' and says he and Meghan hoped to 'keep serving without public funding' but it 'wasn't possible' before promising 'we're not just walking away'
- The end of the road for Eli? Giants take Duke QB Daniel Jones at the NFL Draft leaving Manning's future in doubt as the Cardinals choose Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray with the first pick in front of his beaming parents
- Tribute to Hannah Arit Ejuwa
- 'On behalf of the free world, thank you': The Queen pays tribute to D-Day heroes at 75th anniversary commemorations after veteran gets a standing ovation from Trump and world leaders for his moving speech
Nikki Grahame ‘was an angel who was taken too soon’ says friend Danielle Lloyd in emotional tribute have 482 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.