Katie Price has opened up about her plastic surgery regrets and revealed her boobs looked ‘deformed’ after she went under the knife for a breast enlargement in Turkey. The former glamour model, 42, was forced to have an emergency procedure with her usual surgeon Frank at BeClinic in Belgium to get her boobs corrected after the surgery abroad went wrong. The reality star has been open and honest about all the surgery she’s had done with fans – including two facelifts, Botox, cheek and lip fillers, tattooed eyebrows, a nose job, and 12 boob jobs, with her most recent being to correct the botched procedure. Katie, who had her first surgery in 1995, says she got offered a breast enlargement for free and she decided to take up the offer – but told OK! Magazine it was the ‘worst thing she’s ever done’. “I was having medical problems with a job that I had done in Turkey,” she said. “So I had to go back to BeClinic with Dr Frank, who has done all my other procedures.” “I don’t know why I went to Turkey. You get offered these things and I took advantage of it and that's because I… Read full this story
- 17 Celebrity Before-And-After Plastic Surgery Disasters
- The most popular plastic surgery operation in South Korea has a controversial past
- Tamar Braxton: On Living in Toni’s Shadow, Gold-Digger Accusations and Plastic Surgery
- 22 things you probably didn't know about Britney Spears
- Babies Born With Deformities Who Survived Against Odds
- Brexit deal live: Richard Branson calls on May to avoid no-deal Brexit
- Patients are desperate to resemble their doctored selfies. Plastic surgeons alarmed by 'Snapchat dysmorphia.'
- Plastic Surgeon Talks Career Choice and Misconceptions of Profession
- Megyn Kelly in 2017: 'I regret a lot' of the controversial stuff I've said on live television
- How Profiteers Lure Women Into Often-Unneeded Surgery
Katie Price's plastic surgery regret as she calls 'deformity' the worst thing she's done have 302 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.