Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton might not want to heal their rift any time soon, according to royal expert Katie Nicholls. Meghan had opened up in her tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey that she and Kate had quarreled just weeks before the Duchess of Sussex's wedding, making her cry. Meanwhile, earlier reports suggested the opposite that Meghan was the one to make the Duchess of Cambridge to cry. Following the interview, Kate was "mortified" that the public was made aware of the incident. The royal commentator suggested that the pair are unlikely to patch up as the situation is "too deep and raw to heal". “From what I hear, there are different versions of the bridesmaid story, not just the one Meghan discussed,” Katie told OK Magazine . “Kate felt it was all sorted, so to have it brought up again was mortifying. “Kate is not in a position to respond and Meghan and Harry know that.”
- How Meghan Markle made sure she didn’t make same ‘mistake’ as Kate Middleton by curtsying at royal wedding
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal showdown with Prince William and Kate Middleton as ‘fab four’ have secret meeting over feud
- Who’s next in line to the British throne, will Charles be king, where do Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle’s royal children come?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘not invited’ to Kate Middleton’s 37th birthday bash amid simmering tensions between Duchesses
- Kate Middleton's Feuds With Princess Eugenie: How Real Is The Royal Rivalry?
- Does The Queen Like Meghan Markle? Status Of The Royal Relationship
- Meghan Markle’s job ads inundated with offers despite two aides quitting amid her ‘demands’
- Meghan Markle could give birth at HOME as it’s revealed she’s ‘reading up’ on hypnobirthing
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton to watch Serena Williams in Wimbledon Ladies’ Final
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas brands daughter a ‘control freak’ … but insists she never used to be rude
Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle may never heal royal feud have 326 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.