THE WEDDING of Kate Middleton and Prince William in 2011 was one of the most watched ceremonies in history – and her spectacular Alexander McQueen v-neck dress stole the show. But it turns out the Duchess of Cambridge wore a SECOND wedding dress on the big day that not many people were aware of, and it is just as captivating as the first. After the ceremony, the stunning bride ditched her elaborate, lace gown and changed into a romantic, ivory satin wonder with a furry stole. The sensational dress was also designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen but featured a much simpler, but equally stunning, design. It featured a flattering sweetheart neckline and gorgeous train, and was worn for an intimate evening celebration with her nearest and dearest at Buckingham Palace. And there was even a bit more bling on the evening alternative, with the addition of a bedazzling diamanté waistline that accentuated her trim waist. The stunning Duchess literally let her hair down for the evening do, unpinning her hair from its elegant ceremony style to showcase her trademark bouncy locks. The royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton took place on April 29, 2011, and was declared… Read full this story
- We’re Obsessed With Pippa Middleton’s Wedding Dress
- Kate Middleton Canada Tour: Duchess of Cambridge Looked Incredible, Follows Planks, CrossFit to Stay in Shape
- The Surprising Reason Why Kate Middleton Doesn't Wear Nail Polish
- Will Meghan Markle Surpass Kate Middleton as Stunning Royal? Is Marriage to Prince Harry Coming Soon?
- Kate Middleton Turns 35: Here’s How the Mom of 2 Stays Young and Fit
- This Woman Recreated Kate Middleton's Wardrobe On The Cheap—And The Results Are AMAZING
- Andi Dorfmann & Josh Murray Shop Wedding Dresses
- Kate Middleton Just Gave The Best Response To Someone Who Called Her 'Perfect'
- Kate Middleton: The Downside Of A Royal Womb
- Kate Middleton’s New Eating Plan
Kate Middleton had a SECOND wedding dress and it was just as stunning as her first one have 306 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 27, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.