The iPhone 12 and it’s smaller sibling, the iPhone 12 mini , are both available in five breathtaking colors, including an all-new deep blue. These phones are identical in every other way, other than the screen size and battery life. You can go traditional and select the black or white model or try one of the new shades featured for this model. Whatever you choose, make an iPhone 12 color selection that matches your personality. Feeling really blue: Blue iPhone 12 Add colors with cases: White iPhone 12 The first: Black iPhone 12 A minty-fresh take: Green iPhone 12 With a purpose: (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 12 Feeling really blue : Blue iPhone 12 Whether you call it blue or dark blue, this hue is our favorite for the iPhone 12. Sure to stand out in a crowd, this blue iPhone 12 will turn heads for years to come. From $699 at Apple Add colors with cases : White iPhone 12 The iconic white iPhone color is always a great choice, no matter the season. The white color looks especially great paired with certain cases. From $699 at Apple The first : Black iPhone 12 The first iPhone featured a black hue…. Read full this story
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max vs. iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max: Specs and features
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus vs. iPhone 12 Pro: Go Plus or Pro?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 vs. iPhone 12: Can Samsung take a bite of Apple?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max: Which should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max: Two big phones face off
- This new Oppo phone is the iPhone 12 Pro Apple wishes it could make
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs iPhone 12 Pro Max: which top-end phone is for you?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: which phone is made for you?
- Best iPhone 11 and 11 Pro cases for 2021: Speck, Otterbox and more compared
- iPhone 11 vs. Galaxy S20: Apple and Samsung's flagship phones compared
iPhone 12 colors: Which should you buy? have 304 words, post on www.imore.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.