Huma Qureshi who is all set to make her Hollywood debut with Zack Snyder’s Army of the Dead recently unveiled her character poster from the film. While sharing the poster, the actress also apologised for sharing the look amid the pandemic. Zack Snyder earlier this month, released the trailer of the awaited zombie thriller starring Dave Bautista, Ella Purnell, Omari Hardwick, Ana de la Reguera and others. While Huma did not appear in the trailer for more than a few seconds, reports revealed that she will be playing a character named Geeta. Now, the poster has revealed more details about her character. Geeta in the poster can be seen holding a knife in her hand, and an intense look on her face. Huma reportedly will be playing a determined mother to an estranged daughter Kate. The film’s wiki page revealed Kate Ward will be played by Ella Purnell. ALSO READ: Army Of The Dead Trailer: Dave Bautista & Huma Qureshi Attempt A 0 Million Heist In This Zombie Film While sharing the poster, Huma also posted a note for her fans and urged them to stay safe. She wrote, “My heart bleeds as my country and my fellow Indians fight… Read full this story
- Egypt's army chief rides wave of popularity towards presidency
- The First and Last Appearances of
- Meet the Mumbai lady in a Pakistani
- What Cameo Will Connect
- On a movie date with Irrfan Khan
- This Man, ‘The Voice Of The Silent Majority’ For A Half Century, Has Lived Conservative History Like None Other
- The 50 Greatest Movie Dance Scenes of All Time
- The uncommon creator of that Common Man
- In the face of death
- I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID MOVIE ...Punchdrunk!
Huma Qureshi Unveils Character Poster Of Army of the Dead, Says 'My Heart Bleeds' For India have 276 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.