Tommy Lloyd has secured his first pledge as head coach at Arizona. This morning, four-star big man Dylan Anderson has announced that he will stay close to home and commit to Lloyd and the Wildcats. The 7-foot product of Gilbert (Ariz.) chose Arizona over the likes of Gonzaga , Kansas , Michigan , and North Carolina . The Arizona men’s basketball program has been recruiting Anderson for some time as they extended the big man an offer while he was in the eighth grade. ” It was a pretty great accomplishment getting that offer because I was in the 8th grade and was offered by a big-time D-I school,” Anderson said in a previous interview with Jason Scheer. “The big message they portrayed since then is that they know what type of player I can be to any program and they want to try their best to keep an Arizona player at Arizona." It does not come as a surprise that Anderson is Lloyd’s first commit as head coach of the Wildcats. Anderson’s father expressed to 247Sports back in February that while Lloyd was at Gonzaga, Anderson was the frontcourt prospect the Zags were recruiting the hardest. Here is what Anderson will bring to the… Read full this story
- Sharks set to open camp in Arizona looking to rebound from last season’s failures
- Is Bob Dylan's chaotic love life behind his £225m sell out? Music legend is tangled up with bitter ex-wives, countless lovers and up to nine children, writes ALISON BOSHOFF
- Creepy trailer for Disney+ miniseries WandaVision starring Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany as their Marvel characters debuts during Emmys
- REVEALED: Deadliest Catch star Nick McGlashan, 33, was found dead in $80-a-night Nashville Holiday Inn as friends fear 'he slipped back into drug and alcohol abuse over Christmas'
- Four-star Georgia cornerback JaDarian Rhym commits to LSU's 2022 recruiting class
- The star who really was a Wonder Woman: Lynda Carter did her own stunts, beat alcoholism and fended off sex predators long before #MeToo. Now at 69 she is being reborn for a new age...
- New 5-stars and big moves in 247Sports Composite hoops rankings
- Revisiting the Horror Show That Was 1978’s ‘Star Wars Holiday Special’
- Four-star Tarris Reed and others shine in St. Louis
- Saturday Night Five: Jordan was Utah football; Fisch made no short lists (except Arizona’s); coaches exclude Shough and more
Four-star center Dylan Anderson commits to Arizona have 385 words, post on 247sports.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.