SINGAPORE – Celebrate Mother’s Day with a feast, check out an arts events or sign up for a writing class. Food & Drink Monday Madness with Chimichanga Chase away the Monday blues with Mexican restaurant Chimichanga’s 50 per cent discount on your second margarita. You can choose from these flavours – Classic Lime ($16), Mango Peach ($18), Strawberry Lime ($18) and Basil Mint ($16). Where: Chimichanga Holland Village, 01-02-03 Holland Piazza, 3 Lor Liput; Chimichanga Little India, 36 Dunlop Street MRT: Holland Village, Rochor When: Mondays, noon to 9.30pm Info: Chimicanga Holland Village’s website , Chimichanga Little India’s website Mother’s Day Treat at York Hotel The six-course Mother’s Day menu ($168++ for four people) includes dishes such as Braised Seafood in Thai Style and Baked Sea Perch with Bonito Sauce. Diners can also choose one from five collagen-rich soups. Available for dine-in and takeaway. Where: York Hotel Singapore, White Rose Cafe, 21 Mount Elizabeth MRT: Orchard When: May 1 to 12, noon to 10pm Tel: 6737-0511 Info: White Rose Cafe’s website Zafferano’s A Mother’s Day Menu Chef Andrea De Paola has created a menu ($88++ a person) to honour the women in his life. The first course of melanzana is… Read full this story
- Despite limited history, St. Louis’s hockey roots have grown deep
- Mailbag: The economics of tennis and why the sport loses out on young athletes
- Nice guys finish last: Why Mundine loves the hate
- How Royals star Mike Moustakas helped a rookie find out he made the opening day roster
- The White Sox ballpark in Chicago that never was and could have changed history
Events and listings: Food, exhibitions, classes have 259 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.