A JIHADI rapper has been caged for life after plotting to carry out a murderous terror attack during the first Covid lockdown. Sahayb Abu, 27, used Covid benefits to buy an 18-inch sword, body armour, a Persian Qama knife, and a combat hat and gloves. The rapper, who branded himself as The Masked Menace, was convicted at the Old Bailey last month of plotting a terrorist act. He has today been caged for life with a minimum of 19 years. His older brother Muhamed Munye Abu, 32, was acquitted of failing to disclose Sahayb's terrorist intentions to authorities. The pair had been jailed for two years after being caught breaking into a jewellery store in February 2018. No one gives a s**t about a dead cop. That's all they're good for…Dying!! Sahayb Abu It was just weeks after his release in March last year that Sahayb started boasting about launching a terror attack after mixing with extremists in jail. He used his £400 monthly benefits to buy an 18ins Persian Qama sword, a tradesman’s knife, balaclava and camouflage hat, along with a combat vest. But Sahayb was being tailed in a joint police and MI5 operation set up over concerns about his… Read full this story
- Jailed gun-wielding drill rapper gets A-list blue tick while behind bars
- Know your 1Ds from your Capaldis? Test your knowledge of TV, sport, and more with lockdown hero Jay Flynn’s big Sun quiz
- Brit ISIS ‘Beatles’ to face charges in US court today & could be jailed for life in ‘supermax’ prison with jihadi pals
- No masks for Ma'am: Everyone that the monarch, 94, and William meet at Porton Down is tested for Covid so they can shun masks on her first engagement outside a royal residence for seven months
- France announces second national lockdown: Macron says COVID second wave will be 'worse than first' and doing nothing will 'kill 400k people' - but schools stay open under month-long restrictions
- Priti Patel warns eco protesters could face FIVE YEARS in jail after Extinction Rebellion’s newspaper blockade
- Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Overthrow Government: Affidavit
- Only one paramedic at scene of Manchester Arena bombing for first 40 minutes after explosion
- Why are we continuing to ignore the Swede smell of Covid success?
- ‘Iconic’ Mr Bigs among 746 crime lords busted in biggest ever crime sting after cops crack secret phone code
Drill rapper dubbed ‘Masked Menace’ jailed for life after plotting terror rampage during first UK lockdown have 395 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.