The Department of Science and Technology Science Education Institute (DoST-SEI) has announced the deadline of submission of application for the Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) local graduate scholarship for Academic Year 2021-2022, first semester. The deadline of submission for each consortium-member university are as follows: April 30, 2021 for the Ateneo De Manila University (ADMU), De La Salle University (DLSU), Mapua University (MU), and Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT); and May 15, 2021 for Central Luzon State University (CLSU), University of the Philippines-Diliman (UPD), UP Los Baños (UPLB), and University of San Carlos (USC). For more information, contact the ERDT staff in-charge: ADMU – Jessica Francisco at [email protected]; CLSU – Precious Sibulburo at [email protected]; DLSU – Belle Ayop at [email protected]; MU – Lorraine Hilario at [email protected]; MSU-IIT – Doruthee Encarnado at [email protected]; UPD – Joy Bolina at [email protected]; UPLB – Jane Gallardo at [email protected]; USC – Divina Palacio at [email protected]/[email protected]
- DoST-PCIEERD unveils 100 completed innovative projects
- DoST: More food-insecure families during pandemic
- Education minister of Tripura launches Auro Scholarship Programme of Sri Aurobindo Society
- Google supports African start-ups with developer scholarship
- 360° Open House - Siusi, Italy
- DSA application for 2021 opens, selection process moves online
- Philadelphia Graduating Senior’s Academic Achievements Already Opening Big Doors
- Former LSU quarterback TJ Finley opens up about transfer decision, seeking 'best fit for me'
- Taiwan Fellowship 2022 application now open till June 30
- Journey to Harvard by a Vietnamese student
DoST-SEI opens ERDT scholarship have 249 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.