Video Player Close Wang Qun, Chinese envoy to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna, receives interview after a meeting of the Joint Commission of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in Vienna, Austria, April 6, 2021. (Photo by Georges Schneider/Xinhua) China believes that the Joint Commission should continue to focus on the “more substantive work” of sanction-lifting through the two major processes — the nuclear implementation and sanctions-lifting working groups’ work, and the “proximity talks” with the United States. VIENNA, April 17 (Xinhua) — A Chinese envoy on Saturday urged all parties to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, or the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), to immediately start negotiating the specific formula of sanction-lifting. Wang Qun, Chinese envoy to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna, made the appeal here after attending a new round of meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission. “China has drawn much encouragement that the Joint Commission has, over the two days, come back to its normal track with productive and constructive work,” he said. “China maintains that all U.S. sanctions should be lifted immediately,” be it sanctions against Iran, or its long-arm jurisdiction measures on third-party entities and… Read full this story
- China Urges Biden to 'Unconditionally' Return to Iran Nuclear Deal
- Iran nuke threat could trigger World War III within MONTHS leading to end of world, Doomsday theorist bizarrely predicts
- H.R. McMaster Says It Would Be A ‘Big Mistake’ To Redo Iran Nuclear Deal
- Iran Speaks of Right to Reduce Nuke Deal Commitments Over EU's 'Failure to Comply With Obligations'
- Iran news: U.S. threatens sanctions as Europeans try to salvage Iran nuclear deal
- IAEA Board Resolution Criticizing Iran Is Only the First Step | Opinion
- Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: no guarantee of final nuclear deal
- How will Biden deal with Iran?
- Biden faces new Iran challenges after nuclear scientist killed
- Michael Goodwin: Biden's Iran delusions – Trump policies offer option to failed nuclear deal
Chinese envoy urges parties to Iran nuke deal to immediately start negotiating sanction-lifting formula have 315 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.