The Commission on Higher Education (CHEd) and Mapua University revealed on Tuesday that they are starting to equip the country's 45 Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) with data science and analytics skills for the post-Covid-19 pandemic world, following the launching of the Data Analytics and Digital Transformation Training for Higher Education, an executive program delivered by Carnegie Mellon University-Australia (CMUA), a global leader in data analytics. The program is a 10-day virtual training that combines a comprehensive business intelligence, data analytics and technology management curriculum with a hands-on focus. The 60 participants, who come from 45 HEIs all around the Philippines, are taught by CMUA's expert pool of faculty who are also industry experts, with many active industry collaborations that put them at the forefront of data science developments. The participating HEIs are Agusan Del Sur State College of Agriculture and Technology, Aklan State University, Angeles University Foundation, Apayao State College, Ateneo De Davao University, Benguet State University, Biliran Province State University, Cebu Technological University-Main Campus, Davao Del Sur State College, De La Salle Medical and Health Institute, De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute, Divine Word College of Bangued, Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University, Don Mariano Marcos Memorial… Read full this story
- Rebuilding Kerala Post-Floods : Law & Policy Perspective
- Human Carcinogens, Antimicrobial Pesticides, Cross-State Air Pollution: Federal Law Updates for Chemical Law and Science
- Valuing and selling a firm takes time, matchmaker skills
- The Data Question: Should the Third-Party Records Doctrine Be Revisited?
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/12
- Meet our 2015 Legal Rebels
- The Avian Flu Time Bomb
- Microsoft’s Class Action
- TSCA Update September 16, 2016: Federal Issues; FDA; EPA; FDA Bans Antiseptics, EPA Extends Comment Period On PIPs
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - Week of January 21, 2014
CHEd, Mapua equip HEIs with data science skills in post-pandemic scenario have 281 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.