ENJOY six ways to celebrate outside with six friends this bank holiday weekend. Whether you fire up the barbecue or simply stick a pizza in the oven, enjoy sharing some hospitality with your mates. With deals on drinks as well as food, you can raise a glass or two to the better times that lie ahead. 1. Fire up the barbecue A GRILL in the garden is a real treat as long as the weather behaves. Get two packs of Morrisons The Best eight pork sausages for £5, or £3 each. Other meats in the two-for-£5 offer include British pork loin steaks, 500g, £3. 2. Carve a Sunday roast HAVE a traditional roast outside – just plate up inside to keep it warm. A 30-day matured British beef roasting joint at Sainsbury's is half price, down from £12.50 to £6.25 per kilo. Also save 55p on Aunt Bessie's 16 roast-at-home Yorkshires, £1.55. 3. Sunnier climes IF trips abroad still feel a long way off, get in the mood with a taste of the continent. Asda's "three dishes for £5" deal includes an Italian-inspired meats and cheese platter, £1.85. 4. Veggie feast WAITROSE has Linda McCartney's vegetarian sausages, 270g, down from… Read full this story
- The Never Ending Christmas Recipe
- Chicken Recipes - Where Can I Find Chicken Recipes and Other Kinds of Barbecue Food?
- Scrumptious Dessert Recipes
- Cool Down With 4th of July Recipes
- Vegetarian Kids Recipes
- Smoked Salmon Recipes - Yes, You Can Catch Your Fish and Eat It, Too!
- Halfway to Halloween Celebration
- Have a Good - Not a Goods - Holiday
- When is Easter This Year? Simple Recipes, Kid's Crafts, Gift Ideas, and Easter Basket Ideas
- Holidays in the Cotswolds Offer the Ideal Break
Celebrate the bank holiday in six ways with these savvy buys & tasty recipes have 276 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.