India Women vs South Africa Women, 2nd ODI: Jhulan, Smriti steer hosts to series-levelling win Goswami, who is 38, is the highest wicket-taker in women’s ODIs with 231 scalps. On Tuesday she claimed 4 for 42 to set up India’s nine-wicket win over South Africa in the second ODI, helping the side level the five-match. “Representing India is the biggest motivation for me. I don’t think you have to look elsewhere for motivation,” Goswami said during the post-match interaction. “You cannot belong to the team if you don’t perform your best everyday. It’s important for us to maintain our fitness and come out strong on the field. It’s not going to be easy.” The pacer from Bengal had called it quits from T20I format in 2018 in a surprise announcement ahead of the T20 World Cup in the West Indies. “When I retired from T20Is, the most important thing for me was to just focus on one format. I had niggles here and there. It was quite difficult for me to maintain (my fitness). “Then I spent a lot of time in training. I tried to do well everyday. As for me, I was doing a lot of training since… Read full this story
- Egyptian singer Mohamed Hamaki to perform in Russia ahead of World Cup
- East Pennsboro's Cailey Joyce is nearly halfway through what's easily shaping up as her best (and last) season
- GoodFirms Research Sheds Light on the List of Best SEO Companies in UK
- The Best Company Culture Isn’t Elusive — It Just Takes Work
- With third best medal haul for India, young and old shine bright in eventful Commonwealth Games 2018
- Every team's most agonizing NFL draft pick in last 20 years
- NASCAR proves playoffs don't belong in motorsport
- National League 1 is where Hamilton belong, says coach David Gemmell
- NFL draft grades 2018: Which teams had best, worst classes?
- The stars' risky outfits: Best and worst dressed at the 53rd Academy of Country Music Awards
You cannot belong to team if you don't perform your best everyday: Jhulan have 322 words, post on www.mykhel.com at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.