REUTERS: Workhorse Group will meet with US Postal Service on Wednesday (Mar 3) to get more information on a multibillion-dollar contract that the electric-vehicle maker lost to Oshkosh Defense for making postal delivery vehicles. “We have requested pursuant to the publicly provided bid rules – bid process rules, additional information from the US postal service and have scheduled a face-to-face meeting with postal service on Mar 3,” Workhorse Chief Executive Officer Duane Hughes said on a conference call with analysts on Monday. Workhorse shares lost nearly half their value on Feb 23 after USPS said it would award Oshkosh Defense, a unit of Oshkosh, the 10-year contract. The contract, which could be worth more than US$6 billion in total, allows for delivery of between 50,000 and 165,000 of vehicles over 10 years that will be a mix of combustion-powered and electric vehicles.
- Bengaluru: Delhi violence, anti-CAA protests likely to dominate RSS annual meet
- GST Council meeting likely to take place next week
- A Civil Contract: Same sex relationships and marriage
- Tom Brady to be a free agent 2020: Top landing spots, latest updates, projected contract, rumors and more
- Tom Brady free agency 2020: Top landing spots, projected contract, latest updates, rumored interest and more
- BRAVE contract recipients push back against criticism at Metro Council meeting
- Frankfort D157-C February 19 Board of Education Meeting Recap
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Mar. 1: ‘Seven Days in May’ on TCM and more
- Tom Brady to be a free agent 2020: Top landing spots, projected contract, latest updates, rumors and more
- Patrick Mahomes knows Chiefs will 'do right' by him in contract talks as he gets back to work
Workhorse to meet USPS on Mar 3 to discuss unfavorable contract decision have 257 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.