The Hindu Group won two golds and two silvers at WAN IFRA's South Asian Digital Media Awards, culminating in being named 'Champion Publisher of the Year', owing to the highest tally on the points table. The awards are presented in recognition of outstanding work done by news publishers, in digital media. The winners were honoured virtually at the Digital Media India 2021 Conference held on Wednesday. L.V. Navaneeth, CEO, The Hindu Group of Publications with the WAN IFRA award. | Photo Credit: Ragu R The Hindu #KeepTheHabit campaign won a gold and silver in 'Best Native Advertising/Branded Content Campaign' and 'Best in Audience Engagement', respectively. Sportstar 's website ( sportstar.thehindu.com ) won a gold in 'Best in Lifestyle, Sports, Entertainment Website or Mobile Services' and The Hindu 's website ( thehindu.com ) won a silver in 'Best Paid Content Strategy' (including pay wall, membership or crowd funding models). Among other winners were BBC News , Malayalam Manorama , Mathrubhumi , ABP , NDTV Convergence , TV18 and The Quint . Speaking at the virtual ceremony and accepting the honour, L.V. Navaneeth, chief executive officer, The Hindu Group, said, "I am extremely grateful and humbled to receive this recognition. I am… Read full this story
- Deloitte named NOW Group Champion of the Year
- Pendle based manager is named Travel Pride Champion in national award scheme
- Champions League final: Salah carries Liverpool's hopes against Real Madrid
- Tributes paid to Woodford Green Conservative stalwart and amenity group chairman
- Who is Gok Wan, how tall is he and what has This Morning’s fashion expert said about weight loss?
- How Aaron Wan-Bissaka became the latest product off the Crystal Palace Academy line
- Protests shake India over two rapes linked to ruling Hindu nationalist BJP
- UEFA awards Champions League final to Istanbul and announces Euro 2020 dates
- Liverpool fans attacked by hooligans in Kiev ahead of Champions League final
- When is the Champions League final 2018? Everything you need to know
WAN-IFRA names The Hindu Group ‘Champion Publisher of the Year 2020’ have 325 words, post on www.thehindu.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.