#Uttarakhand Uttarakhand glacier burst: Officials to declare 136 missing as dead #Uttarakhand Uttarakhand glacier burst: 5 more bodies recovered from hydel project site, toll rises to 67 #Uttarakhand Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021 limited to 30 days, to begin on April 1 #Uttarakhand Uttarakhand glacier burst: Two more bodies recovered from Tapovan tunnel, toll rises to 58 #Uttarakhand Inside Tapovan tunnel: Rescue workers keep at it as hopes recede #Uttarakhand Device that monitors China movement, is missing since glacier burst: Uttarakhand minister For Quick Alerts Subscribe Now India – 11,156,923 | World – 115,754,544 View Sample For Quick Alerts ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS For Daily Alerts Just In 10 min ago PM Modi to hold virtual summit with Swedish counterpart on Friday 17 min ago PM Modi to receive CERAWeek Global Energy and Environment Leadership Award 22 min ago Mamata Banerjee ‘real Bengal tigress’: Shiv Sena Must Watch Don’t Miss Sports Golf: Spieth Season? Recent play hints at major comeback for major winner Movies When Govinda Reacted To His Rift With Salman Khan: We Don’t Always Have To Be Together To Remain Friends Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major… Read full this story
- Govt raises Rs 2.79 lakh cr through divestment in last 5 years
- Investors Summit: Yogi govt spent Rs 65cr in 'make up' of Lucknow
- Govt plans to sell 15% more in RITES; may fetch Rs 700 crore
- Maharashtra Govt Cancels Loan Guarantee of Over Rs 300 Crore of 7 Sugar Mills Owned by BJP Leaders
- 'Will Present a Pro-Farmer Budget in February': BSY Confident of Stable Govt in Karnataka Ahead of Bypolls
- Madhu Mantena to revive 'Ramayana' on screens; 500 crores budget and best hats to come together!
- Govt Raises Rs 2.79 Lakh Crore Through Divestment of PSUs in Last 5 Years
- CAG slams Odisha govt as departments fail to submit utilisation certificates worth Rs 38, 000 crore
- Highlights of the Union Budget 2018-19
- Budget 2019: Real Estate Sector Gives A Big Thumbs Up To FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Check Top Reactions
Uttarakhand govt presents Rs 57,400 crore budget for 2021-22 in assembly have 316 words, post on www.oneindia.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.