Presented by Facebook Charles Schumer Chuck Schumer A Biden stumble on China? First Black secretary of Senate sworn in Republican Ohio Senate candidate calls on GOP rep to resign over impeachment vote MORE (D-N.Y.) ” width=”580″ height=”387″ data-delta=”1″ /> Welcome to The Hill's Morning Report. Today is Wednesday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators. Readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe! Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 513,091; Tuesday, 514,657; Wednesday, 516,608. The Senate will officially kick off consideration of the Biden administration's $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package as party leaders urge Senate Democrats to stick together and Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) predicts that they will have the votes to pass the massive bill. The Senate Democratic Conference on Tuesday met virtually with President Biden Joe Biden Intercept bureau chief: minimum wage was not ‘high priority’ for Biden in COVID-19 relief South Carolina Senate adds firing squad as alternative execution method Obama alum… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump and the new Israel-'squad' controversy
- The Hill's Morning Report - In historic vote, House impeaches Trump
- The Hill's Morning Report — Impeachment face-off; Dems go after Buttigieg in debate
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by UANI — Pelosi looks to play hardball on timing of impeachment trial
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump set to be impeached in historic vote
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by UANI — House panel debates terms for impeachment vote
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by UANI — Dramatic day as House heads toward impeachment vote
- Democratic senators tweet photos of pile of House-passed bills 'dead on Mitch McConnell's desk'
- Susan Collins becomes top 2020 target for Dems
- Trump's Dingell insults disrupt GOP unity amid impeachment
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Senate Dems face unity test; Tanden nomination falls have 315 words, post on thehill.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.