Presented by Facebook Welcome to The Hill's Morning Report. Today is Tuesday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators. Readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe! Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 513,091; Tuesday, 514,657. The U.S. is set to begin administering doses of Johnson & Johnson's one-shot COVID-19 vaccine today, marking a momentous milestone in the national effort to combat the pandemic as health officials warn that variants could wipe away all progress made over the past month. Johnson & Johnson's began shipping nearly 4 million doses across the country on Monday, the first batch of the expected 20 million doses the pharmaceutical giant is slated to distribute by the end of March. Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky said in interviews on Monday morning that the first shots will take place within 24 to 48 hours ( NPR ) and touted the effectiveness of the new vaccine, which was approved more than two months… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden asks Congress to expand largest relief response in U.S. history
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden's crisis agenda hits headwinds
- The Hill's Morning Report - House to impeach Trump on Wednesday
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Alibaba - Next steps for the Pfizer vaccine
- Female Secret Service officer is investigated over Facebook posts accusing lawmakers of 'treason' for confirming Biden's victory and blaming Antifa for Capitol riots
- The Hill's Morning Report - President Biden, Vice President Harris begin work today
- The Hill's Morning Report - An inauguration like no other
- The Hill's Morning Report - How many Republicans will vote for Trump's impeachment?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden takes office, calls for end to 'uncivil war'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden: Focus on vaccine, virus, travel
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - J&J vax rollout today; third woman accuses Cuomo have 332 words, post on thehill.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.