United were heavily linked with Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho before the start of the season and are now one of a host of reported admirers for his team-mate Erling Haaland. Both players would likely fetch transfer fees in excess of £100million, but United boss Solskjaer is unsure whether clubs will be so keen to engage in bidding wars as they adapt to a new financial climate. “We have to be realistic, we have to be responsible in the way we do our business both on and off the pitch,” he told reporters. “There’s improvements on the training ground, the stadium. We just have to look at the whole picture. “Where can we spend the money? And how much is there? It’s just the real world now. It has changed. “Of course, all clubs in the world are going through the same situation so it’s no different for other clubs than for us. “I think there’s just going to be less and less transfers happening in the world of football until this changes.” United brought in experienced striker Edinson Cavani on a free transfer this season. The 34-year-old has six goals in 17 Premier League appearances this season, only eight… Read full this story
- Manchester United signing Fred scores great goal in Brazil training
- Jose Mourinho stopped Manchester United signing their dream centre-back
- Jose Mourinho confirms he wants two more Manchester United signings
- Is Manchester United signing Fred actually any good?
- Squad numbers Manchester United signings could wear
- What Nemanja Matic told new Manchester United signing Fred
- How did Manchester United signing Fred get his nickname?
- Ander Herrera gives future update after Manchester United sign Fred
- New Manchester United signing Fred suffers 'trauma in his ankle' training with Brazil ahead of World Cup
- Premier League transfers LIVE: Jose Mourinho confident of one Manchester United signing
Solskjaer will be 'realistic' and 'responsible' over Manchester United signings have 301 words, post on www.mykhel.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.