“The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF, Russia's sovereign wealth fund) announces the registration of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine against coronavirus in the Slovak Republic. Thus Slovakia has become the 39th country in the world and the second country of the European Union to authorise the use of Sputnik V. The vaccine was approved under the emergency use authorisation procedure”, the statement says. March 1, 2021 The first deliveries of the vaccine to Slovakia were made on 1 March. Sputnik V is one of the world’s top three coronavirus vaccines in terms of the number of approvals received by government regulators. The combined population of the 39 countries that have registered the vaccine is over 1.1 billion. “In Europe Sputnik V vaccine has been approved in Slovakia, Hungary, San-Marino, Serbia, Montenegro, Republika Srpska, Belarus and Russia with other countries of the region also showing strong interest in it. Vaccine partnership and diversification of national vaccine portfolios are the key for helping people feel safe and protected, restoring economic activity and ending the pandemic as soon as possible”, RDIF CEO Kirill Dmitriev said. Currently, the use of the Sputnik V vaccine is also approved in Russia, Belarus, Argentina, Bolivia, Serbia, Algeria,… Read full this story
- 'This is a Milestone, a Turning Point': Sputnik V’s Mexican Distributor on Russian Vaccine
- Coronavirus wrap September 4 | Russian vaccine produces antibodies, says study; Actor Robert Pattinson tests positive for COVID-19
- Russian vaccine trial data has some odd-looking data [Updated]
- Untested COVID-19 vaccine, Sputnik V, begins 40,000-person trial next week
- Russian Partner Open, Transparent in Sharing Details of Sputnik V Vaccine - Dr. Reddy’s
- Oxford coronavirus vaccine trials RESUME as they get the all-clear from regulators after volunteer fell ill with fever and chills
- Mexico to Get 32mln Doses of Russian COVID Vaccine, Developers Ready to Make It Available Worldwide
- Brazil's Bahia State Calls Purchase of Russian Sputnik V Vaccine 'Step to Save Lives'
- Global Interest in Russia's Sputnik V Vaccine Exceeds 1.2 Bln Doses, Says RDIF
- Russia's RDIF Says Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Going Well, Immunization Underway
Slovakia Approves Use of Russian Vaccine Sputnik V Without Waiting for EU Regulator have 334 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.