Colorado Avalanche (11-7-1, fourth in the West Division) vs. San Jose Sharks (8-9-2, seventh in the West Division) San Jose, California; Wednesday, 10:30 p.m. EST BOTTOM LINE: San Jose faces Colorado in a matchup of West Division teams. The Sharks have gone 8-9-2 against division opponents. San Jose averages 8.8 penalty minutes per game, the 10th-most in the Nhl. Evander Kane leads the team serving 30 total minutes. The Avalanche are 11-7-1 against opponents in the West Division. Colorado ranks 10th in the league averaging 5.3 assists per game, led by Nathan MacKinnon with 0.9. The teams meet for the second game in a row. TOP PERFORMERS: Logan Couture leads the Sharks with a plus-five in 18 games this season. Kane has 11 points over the last 10 games for San Jose. MacKinnon leads the Avalanche with 20 points, scoring five goals and adding 15 assists. Nazem Kadri has three goals over the last 10 games for Colorado. LAST 10 GAMES: Sharks: 4-4-2, averaging 3.1 goals, 4.9 assists, 4.3 penalties and 9.1 penalty minutes while giving up 3.6 goals per game with an .888 save percentage. Avalanche: 5-4-1, averaging 2.4 goals, 4.2 assists, 3.4 penalties and 7.7 penalty minutes while… Read full this story
- Joe Pavelski returns to San Jose to face Sharks, who haven’t been same without him
- San Jose’s Catholic diocese will release names of priests accused of sex abuse
- Despite mistaken identity, no officers charged in Christmas Day police shooting in San Jose
- No Charges For San Jose Police Officers Who Killed Domestic Violence Suspect With Tear Gas
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA / Ex-altar boy who is suing Catholic Church tells his story / Deceased San Jose priest accused of abuse in 20 cases
- California judge could face expulsion after charges of sexual harassment
- 49ers To Face Green Bay Packers In NFC Championship Game
- Bay Area hospital facing closure may have new buyer
- Wyoming faces tough test vs No. 7 San Diego St.
- Vikings ‘Loaded With Talent,’ Says SportsLine’s Larry Hartstein On Divisional Matchup With 49ers
San Jose faces Colorado in division matchup have 314 words, post on www.thestar.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.