Meghan Markle: US fans ‘feel she’s been hurt by UK’ says expert Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Mr Bower has previously written about Robert Maxwell, Mohammed al-Fayed, Tiny Rowland, Tony Blair, Bernie Ecclestone, Simon Cowell, Gordon Brown and Sir Richard Branson and is said to have agreed a six-figure advance to write the new biography – which will leave no royal stone unturned. Related articles Prince Harry faces backlash over new Silicon Valley job – 'So cynical' Meghan and Harry 'don't fit' with Obamas’ circle after ‘oversharing’ Now, a source has warned this is a book Meghan “will be dreading”, with Mr Bower set to speak to both friends and enemies of the Duchess of Sussex. The source said: “This is the book Meghan will be dreading. “Tom doesn’t pull his punches and is terrifyingly thorough in his research. “No stone will be left unturned. Meghan Markle dreading new… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle court bombshell was inevitable as she 'lost control to the Palace'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby number two plans predicted by fans
- Prince Andrew should lose his royal title like Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle’s make-up artist says she is ‘contemporary’ while royal family is a ‘one perspective establishment’
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry make ‘emotional phone call’ to personally thank fan for raising £40k with ‘Archie Day’
- Kate Middleton warned Prince Harry not to rush into marrying 'completely different' Meghan Markle according to explosive new book - which claims the Duke's lavish spending sparked his rift from Prince William
- We're in the dough! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry volunteer alongside former gang members at LA bakery to prepare food for the vulnerable - after signing '£1m-a-speech' deal with agency used by Obamas
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will 'absolutely have to tell stories about the royal family' to justify '£1m-a-speech' deal with talent agency, Queen's biographer claims
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news: Duke discusses ‘challenges of finding resilience’ amid Covid after BLM video call
- Meghan Markle was 'very sensitive' about being 'number two' to Kate Middleton and clashed with palace staff over not getting the 'attention she deserved', royal author claims
Royal Family LIVE: Meghan Markle set for huge crisis as book planned - 'She's DREADING it' have 414 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 26, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.