ORLANDO, Florida — The Republican Party should "absolutely" look to Florida as a model ahead of the 2022 elections, Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) said during an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Friday. Appearing at CPAC, Steube pointed to the America First policies touted by former President Trump, which proved to be popular even among non-traditional Republican voters. "So I hope we're going to focus on those America First policies and concentrate on that going into 2022. We only have to take five House seats back to take the majority in Congress. You don't hear anybody in the mainstream media talking about that, because that doesn't affect their purpose and their liberal ideology, but five seats is not a lot of seats," he said, noting that redistricting will likely bode well for the GOP. "We've got redistricting here in Florida. With the census data, Florida is probably going to pick up one or two seats by population. Texas is going to pick up a seat. I think maps are going to be drawn in a way that could be helpful to us. So I'm focused on winning the House back in 2022," Steube said, expressing confidence that the Republican caucus… Read full this story
- ***Live Updates*** CA-25, WI-07, Nebraska Election Results
- The House the GOP Built: How Republicans Used Soft Money, Big Data, and High-Tech Mapping to Take Control of Congress and Increase Partisanship
- Exclusive — ‘A Red Shockwave’: Navy Fighter Pilot Mike Garcia Aims to Flip California Seat Back to GOP
- Here's Where Donald Trump and Joe Biden Stand in Key 2020 Swing States Like Michigan, Florida and Wisconsin
- The GOP Is the Problem. Is ‘Human Identity Politics’ the Solution?
- Q&A: Stacey Abrams is ready to serve but not on top court
- French Election Proves Politics As Usual Aren’t Dead Yet
- Michelle Obama partners with MTV for national virtual prom
- GOP sees groundswell of women running in House races
- A Model on ‘How to Win’: Mike Garcia Likely to Win Historic Key Battleground Race in California
Rep. Steube: Florida ‘Absolutely’ Serves as a Model for GOP to Win National Elections have 341 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.