AMAZON is shipping and distributing a new batch of PS5 consoles this weekend – with insiders predicting a stock drop as early as MONDAY. On Friday morning, stock tracker PS5UKStock highlighted how the online retailer had started listing the consoles , but without the option to pay – meaning stock is bound to follow. But hours later, the tracker tweeted how a "large shipment” is “moving tomorrow and being distributed across the weekend". It means another chance for eager gamers to bag the console of their dreams. The tweet read: "Exclusive Amazon News! Our insider at Amazon's logistics has informed us there is nothing today but a large shipment moving tomorrow, with regional distribution over the weekend, and most likely a drop on Monday." The restock comes comes as Curry’s made a dramatic change to way customers can buy PS5s , introducing a new “raffle” system. The tech retailer is planning to scrap the queue system it and many other websites have previously used as it “unfairly” rewards those with stronger interview connections and with time to sit online. Now Curry’s is allowing customers to register for a “priority pass” which enters them into a raffle which in turn gives… Read full this story
- PS5: what will the Sony PlayStation 5 be like and when will we see it?
- Latest Android news — August 20
- 30 PS4 and PS4 Pro tips and tricks for getting the most out of your console
- Amazon's rising--but the flow could turn
- Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3 vs. Wii: Updated
- Amazon in the black--but is it just a fluke?
- Best PS4 games: 25 must-play titles
- 9 Tips for Getting PC and Console Games for Cheap
- Green Monday is apparently a thing and these are the best deals
- Xbox One Holiday Gaming Preview
PS5 UK stock LIVE – Amazon set to drop console stock on MONDAY – plus latest Playstation news at Currys, Very, GAME have 290 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.