A PJ's Coffee of New Orleans will open in Broussard March 15, owners announced. The location will be in the Country View shopping center at 1137 S. Bernard Road, Suite H, and will be owned by franchisees Hannah and Grant Hodgins. It will offer a range of hot, iced and frozen coffee beverages, and customers will be able to make orders on the PJ's mobile app from the Google Play or Apple app store. The store will open at 6 a.m. on weekdays and 7 a.m. on weekends. "We were interested in opening our own business, and we looked at what goods and services were resonating during the pandemic," said Hannah Hodgins, a native of the Lafayette/Broussard area who along with her husband moved back to the area last year after living in New Orleans. "People go for a walk, go to the grocery store, go get a cup of coffee. Coffee just stuck with us and so did PJ's." With over 126 operating stores, including four international locations, PJ's Coffee has grown in the U.S. and abroad. Part of the Ballard Brands portfolio of businesses, the company expects to increase its stores to 170 by the end of year,… Read full this story
- Coffee shop for Fenland rail station
- How much coffee is too much?
- Luxury shoe shop opens and coffee house returns
- First coffee museum of Turkey opens
- What’s On Listings 9-15 May
- Pika Best of Guam 2019 opens July 15
- Shane Lowry holds his nerve through the storms to win the Open
- Independent cafe closing just over a year after opening
- Best cocktails in a can: 15 tempting tinnies to try in 2019
- French Open: Michael Chang recalls underarm serve memories
PJ's Coffee to open in Broussard March 15 have 285 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.