A man who boarded an IndiGo flight to Maharashtra’s Pune city at Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport caused panic minutes before take off after declaring he was COVID positive, an airport official said on Saturday. Speaking to Sputnik, the airport official – requesting anonymity – said that the incident took place on Thursday evening. The plane was temporarily grounded as a result. “The passenger was on board in flight 6E 286 of IndiGo that was scheduled to take off for Pune from Delhi airport at 5.30pm [local time]. After completing the boarding procedure of the passengers, the flight had pushed back and left the tarmac when the incident took place,” the official said. He explained that as the plane was moving towards the runway, the passengers informed the flight crew that he had just received his Covid-19 report, which showed he was positive. “The pilot in command was informed about the passenger who in turn alerted the air traffic control and requested a return to the parking lot. The aircraft, that had already reached the runway. A medical team at the airport rushed to the reached the aircraft and de-boarded the passenger as per health ministry guidelines ,” the official revealed…. Read full this story
- Mod of the Week: Iron Man IV, for Grand Theft Auto IV
- Sim-plicity: I am an airport firefighter
- Guild Wars 2 Structured PvP Guide – sPvP Builds, Map Strategy and Tips
- Preview: Teslagrad Is Beautiful to Watch, Engaging to Try, and Fun to Play
- The Dota 2 Experience, Part Two
- Is The Evil Within scarier than Resident Evil?
- Opinion: The Question
- Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
- Watch Dogs review
- WEEKLY RECAP Barnes & Noble's Nook: Life Preserver or Dead Weight?
Man Causes Panic at Delhi Airport by Declaring Himself Covid Positive Minutes Before Take-off have 272 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.