“IndiGo flight 6E 1412 from Sharjah to Lucknow was diverted to Karachi due to a medical emergency. Unfortunately, the passenger could not be revived and was declared dead on arrival by the airport medical team”, the airline said in a statement, offering condolences to the family of the deceased. The landing took place amid an ongoing crisis in relations between the two countries, which took a turn for the worse after the February 2019 bombing attack in India’s Muslim-majority Jammu and Kashmir, for which New Delhi blamed Islamabad, accusing it of sheltering terrorists, while Pakistan denied any involvement. The situation exacerbated even further when later that year, the Indian government announced its decision to strip Jammu and Kashmir of its special status and split it into two union territories , provoking a sharp reaction from its neighbor.
- Malaysia Airlines plane makes emergency landing at Melbourne airport after reported engine fire
- Tiger Moth plane makes emergency landing on Newcastle beach, pilot unharmed
- Now China's killer virus spreads to AMERICA: Man in his 30s is hospitalised as death toll from SARS-like coronavirus hits nine, cases reach 450 and health chiefs are poised to declare a worldwide public health EMERGENCY
- Why planes must dump fuel before emergency landing as Delta incident leaves 60 people needing treatment
- Syria's Polio Outbreak is a Global Public Health Emergency (Op-Ed)
- US detects first case of Coronavirus in Seattle, WHO to debate on ‘global health emergency’
- Massive California homeless camp housing 200 people ‘to be cleared’ after ‘health emergency’ over rats and used needles
- IrAero Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport
- Plane makes emergency landing at Newark airport after apparent engine fire
- S. African military plane crash-lands in DR Congo, no casualties reported
Indian Plane Makes Landing in Pakistan Due to Health Emergency on Board have 275 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.