A ruthless India will not take their foot off the pedal while taking England for another 'spin ride' in the high-stakes Test series finale starting Thursday, aiming to not just complete another dominant home performance but also realise their World Test Championship dreams. Virat Kohli's men need at least a draw to maintain the current 2-1 scoreline to qualify for the Lord's final against New Zealand while England at best can heal Tim Paine's January scars by letting Australia a lucky passage to the summit clash with a win. While a draw always seems a safe option in a game like this but Kohli and coach Ravi Shastri, with their attacking instincts, wouldn't like to play a defensive game which at times can be counter-productive. India laid a venomous trap on the refurbished Motera and with the pink ball, demolished England inside two days, messing more with their minds than getting any tangible help from the track.
- ICC Confirms Replacing 2021 Champions Trophy in India With World T20
- Swansea City vs Man City press conference LIVE
- Mock Draft 3.0: Cowboys coin flip of Calvin Ridley vs. Leighton Vander Esch?
- ECB holds talks to introduce 100-ball format to new competition
- Champions Trophy to be replaced with World Twenty20
- Happy Birthday Sachin: Relive Master Blaster's Top-10 Knocks
- How viral moment redefined the Brownlee brothers
- East Africa: U-17 Cecafa Tourney Rocked By Age-Cheating Row
- Social News 30/11
- The 100 Most Influential People in Boston
IND vs ENG 4th Test 2021: India Aim to Seal World Championship Final Spot, England Seek Red-Ball Respite at Motera have 242 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.