HCM City authorities plan to promote Artificial Intelligence (AI) as part of its effort to become a smart city with e-government, e-enterprises and an electronic society by 2030. HCM City leaders look at AI products displayed at an exhibition held on the “Day for AI and IT Enterprises” event recently in HCM City. VNA/VNS Photo Thu Hoai Duong Anh Duc, vice chairman of the city People's Committee, said the plan, part of the programme on "research and development of AI applications in HCM City for the 2020-2030 period", will play an important role in smart-city development in the next five years. Under the programme, a database of all sectors, ranging from housing, transport and environment to healthcare, will share data among all the city's administrative departments. This will help social organisations, businesses and residents have better access to public information and services online provided through mobile devices and other means, according to Duc. The programme also focuses on researching and developing technologies using AI, developing human resources for AI through education and training, and enhancing academic communications with foreign AI professionals. The city will focus on developing start-ups and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the field of AI. The city is encouraging businesses to apply AI to enhance competitiveness and is also calling for investment in the field and promotion of AI products made by Vietnamese. The city aims to increase by 20 per… Read full this story
- AI & Blockchain Summit Barcelona 2019: Startup Competition Is On
- Global Smart City Markets 2019-2023
- Quest Solution to Deploy AI-based Quest Shield™
- Ai Weiwei's citywide New York exhibition aims to bring down walls
- Groundbreaking ceremony for first smart city project in Hanoi
- Cities are 'crucial' to meeting sustainable development goals
- City studies options for solar energy
- The Law Was Aimed at Deadly Machinery. It Hit Her Washer.
- Boston voters could elect most diverse City Council ever
- Extinction Rebellion Takes Aim at Fashion
HCM City to focus on AI in aim to become ‘smart city’ by 2030 have 319 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.