Entrants to Hanoi from certain districts and cities of Hai Duong Province, the current COVID-19 epicenter in Vietnam, will be required to self-isolate for 14 days for monitoring, according to the Hanoi Center for Disease Control (Hanoi CDC). The direction was stated on Monday by Khong Minh Tuan, deputy director of the Hanoi CDC during a meeting of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control to review the state of COVID-19 transmission in Hai Duong. According to Tuan, Hai Duong reported four cases of COVID-19 transmission on Saturday, all of whom are in isolated zones, while other cases of direct transmission from the infected have been quarantined. Hai Duong has required its districts to comply with sets of COVID-19 prevention regulations. Specifically, Hai Duong City, Kinh Mon Town, Cam Giang District, and Kim Thanh District will have to follow the prime minister's directive No. 16, which requires safe distancing in public places and prohibits big social gatherings, until March 17. As the risk of transmission from the four locales remains high, returnees to Hanoi from these places will be obliged to self-isolate and monitor their health for 14 days. "Individuals who took COVID-19 tests with a negative result… Read full this story
- One day on, one day off
- Election 2019: How non-voters could hold sway as we approach polling day
- Trump approaches 100-day milestone, but what progress has he made on his agenda?
- Canadian teen serial killers shot themselves after 15 days on the run, autopsy reveals
- 14-year-old tribal girl gangraped by three men including school van driver; one held
- America's Got Talent: Australian dancer Ben Trigger makes history by hitting Golden Buzzer for self
- Football Manager 2019: Inside the video game that has more scouts than Manchester United and FIFA 19
- Things to do this February half term - 30 ideas for the kids including cheap days out for the whole family
- South Korea's self-appointed 'patriots' protest against rapprochement with North Korea
- Two Michelin-starred chef to present 'green cuisine' menu in Hanoi
Hanoi mandates 14-day self-isolation for returnees from COVID-19 epicenter have 323 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.