Heritage Action, a conservative grassroots group, announced Wednesday a $500,000 ad campaign in West Virginia and Arizona opposing Xavier Becerra Xavier Becerra Overnight Health Care: Biden slams Texas, Mississippi for lifting coronavirus restrictions: ‘Neanderthal thinking’ | Senate panel splits along party lines on Becerra |Over 200K sign up for ACA plans during Biden special enrollment period Senate panel splits along party lines on Becerra GOP targets Manchin, Sinema, Kelly on Becerra MORE 's nomination to serve as secretary of Health and Human Services, describing him as a "radical pick" with "zero medical experience." The ads specifically target Sens. Joe Manchin Joseph (Joe) Manchin On The Money: Democrats deals to bolster support for relief bill | Biden tries to keep Democrats together | Retailers fear a return of the mask wars Democrats cut deals to bolster support for relief bill Progressives grumble but won’t sink relief bill over fewer stimulus checks MORE (D-W.Va.), Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) and Mark Kelly Mark Kelly GOP targets Manchin, Sinema, Kelly on Becerra Mellman: How the Senate decided impeachment House Freedom Caucus chair weighs Arizona Senate bid MORE (D-Ariz.), urging them to "vote no on Becerra." With President Biden Joe Biden The West needs a more… Read full this story
- Kelly expands cash advantage over McSally in Arizona Senate race
- Martha McSally Defeats Kelli Ward and Joe Arpaio in Arizona GOP Senate Primary
- GOP senators target WHO as part of coronavirus probe
- Kelly expands lead over McSally in Arizona
- After Passing Trump’s Tax Cuts, What’s Next on the GOP’s Agenda?
- Arizona Senate campaigns get creative amid virus scare
- Donald Trump’s Newest Enemy: Fox News
- Jeff Flake Draws Top-Tier Dem Challenger for 2018
- Lawmakers announce legislation to fund government purchases of oil
- Voters reject Trump's pick in chaotic Wisconsin court race
GOP targets Manchin, Sinema, Kelly on Becerra have 295 words, post on thehill.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.