WASHINGTON: Dr Anthony Fauci, the top US infectious disease official, said on Sunday (Feb 28) he would take the newly approved Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, as he encouraged Americans to accept any of the three approved shots. “All three of them are really quite good, and people should take the one that’s most available to them. If you go to a place and you have J&J, and that’s the one that’s available now, I would take it,” Fauci said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” READ: US authorises Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot COVID-19 vaccine The US government authorised Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine on Saturday, making it the third to be available in the country following ones from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. Both of those vaccines require two doses and need to be shipped frozen. The J&J vaccine can be shipped and stored at normal refrigerator temperatures. The J&J vaccine is expected to get final approval for widespread use on Sunday, and shipments are expected to begin Sunday or Monday. Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines showed higher efficacy rates in trials that used two doses versus J&J’s single-shot vaccine. However, Fauci and other experts say direct comparison is difficult because the trials had… Read full this story
- Influenza Vaccine Saves Lives
- Flu Vaccine For Flu Prevention - 5 Facts You Should Know
- Flu Vaccine Controversy - To Flu Shot Or Not to Flu Shot?
- Needle and Pain Free Vaccinations
- Rethinking the Vaccination Issue For Young Women
- American Express Credit Cards - 21 Points Before Swiping The Card
- Basic Idea Behind US Law - Chapter One - General Philosophy and Your Rights As an American Citizen
- American Health Insurance
- American Era History Book Review - The Civil War Through the Camera
- Get Out of Debt - Americans Are Coming Up With Unique Ways to Wipe Out Credit Card Debt
Fauci urges Americans to get any of the 3 COVID-19 vaccines available have 313 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.