Brooklyn, N.Y., debuted a new statue of the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Ruth Bader Ginsburg Tillis says small-dollar giving to Democrats ‘same exact thing’ as dark money Trump promises to travel to Alaska to campaign against Murkowski Barrett authors first Supreme Court majority opinion against environmental group MORE on Friday, days before she would have turned 88. “RBG was clearly a symbol of what’s great about this country and how, when we are inclusive, we can stop the level of exclusiveness that is pervasive throughout this country,” Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams said, according to NBC News . The bronze statue, created by artists Gillie and Marc in consultation with Ginsburg before her death, commemorates the late feminist icon during Women’s History Month. ADVERTISEMENT A proud daughter of Brooklyn, Ruth Bader Ginsburg dedicated her life to breaking down barriers and making our country a more equitable place. Her powerful example has inspired New Yorkers of all generations, and this new statue will ensure her legacy lives on for generations. pic.twitter.com/RxIzBM2kUW — Eric Adams (@BKBoroHall) March 12, 2021 “We had the honor and privilege to create Justice Ginsburg's distinguished likeness in everlasting bronze as a part of Statues for Equality. The final statue, reflects her… Read full this story
- Princess Diana statue latest – Feuding Prince Harry and William to reunite TODAY for unveiling of statue on mum’s 60th
- NYPD investigating vandalism of George Floyd statue unveiled on Juneteenth as a hate crime
- Diana statue unveiled LIVE: Harry and William rekindle lost bond & remember Diana's 'love'
- Princess Diana statue: Meaning of the three children explained
- Davina McCall deletes blistering post slamming Princess Diana statue 'It feels stiff'
- Kate to ‘act as buffer’ between Harry and William at Diana statue unveiling after ‘truce’
- Diana statue attacked for encouraging ‘worship’ — Princess depicted as ‘modern Virgin Mary
- Princess Diana statue represents ‘formality’ Harry claims to have rejected with royal exit
- Princes Harry And William Reunite To Unveil Long-Awaited Statue In Honor Of Princess Diana
- William and Harry to 'rehash' old trauma with Diana statue 'Do they even want to do that?'
Brooklyn unveils Ginsburg statue to commemorate late justice have 347 words, post on thehill.com at March 12, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.