The electric XC40 gets some visual pizzazz to compete in the crossover-coupe segment. Today is a big day for Volvo, not only because it’s taking the wraps off the C40 Recharge, but also due to an important announcement made this morning. The Swedish brand part of the Geely Group – along with Polestar, Lotus , Proton, and Lynk & Co – has vowed to abolish the ol’ internal combustion engine by the end of the decade. That's right, there won’t be any ICE-powered Volvos past 2030. To get there, Volvo will diversify its electric portfolio in the coming years, kicking off with the C40 Recharge. Essentially an XC40 with coupe-inspired styling cues, the second EV from the brand has a slightly lower roofline and a sportier rear end to capitalize on the crossover-coupe boom. While the standard XC40 can be had with gasoline engines, the new C40 comes exclusively with zero emissions. Gallery: 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge 66 Photos There are more changes once you look closer as Volvo has also tweaked the front end by installing new headlights with “pixel technology.” In addition, the bumper has been mildly revised as well, now hosting horizontal fog lights instead of the… Read full this story
- Online stores to flaunt green electronics ratings
- COMPUTEX 2015: AMD Debuts 6th Generation A-Series Processors, Teases New Radeon GPU at E3 2015
- Analyst: Up to 500K iPads sold over weekend
- Microsoft to debut developer tools
- iPhone 5 preorders back online at Apple
- The Launch Of The New Ford Explorer Has Been A Mess
- Facing unbearable heat, Qatar has begun to air-condition the outdoors
- Jio's New Plans, Redmi Note 8 Pro Sale, WhatsApp Group Privacy Update, and More Tech News This Week
- Are there now too many Amazon Echo devices?
- Inside the nonalcoholic brewery making the year’s most exciting beer
2022 Volvo C40 Recharge Debuts With Sleeker Design, Sold Only Online have 291 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.