With travel bans still in place, your annual family vacation will have to wait. But there’s no reason you can’t schedule a quick getaway with the kids. Here are 15 kid-friendly hotels for family staycations in Singapore (that are approved by The Singapore Tourism Board) that you can turn to for a relaxing time with the kids. 1. Four Seasons Hotel Singapore What: Apart from a kids’ corner to poolside amenities like floating pool toys, kickboards and swimming accessories, the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Singapore goes to extra lengths to make its younger guests feel welcome. All you have to do is furnish the hotel with the names and ages of the kiddos, and they’ll have a welcome amenity, child-sized bathrobes and slippers, toiletries, and movie and cartoon selections all specially provided for younger guests. Need some time alone with the hubby? It offers babysitting services, too. Where: 190 Orchard Blvd, Tel: 6734-1110 Book a room here and get 30 per cent off a second room for children. 2. Intercontinental Singapore What: The Intercontinental Singapore, located in Bugis, is all heritage beauty and glamour. After a revamp in recent years, it has bigger and more spacious rooms – perfect for… Read full this story
- This Trans Teen’s Obituary Went Viral. Her Family Reflects on Their Love, Grief, and Anger.
- Kids Love "Ramona" More Than 50 Years Later
- 'Cotton Candy Clouds' Book Sales Support Sick Children, Families
- 'Kids Need To Play!' Campaign Discounts Summer Camps In Puyallup
- Man upset staycation room same floor as guests on quarantine, M Social Singapore responds
- Staycation frenzy: Guests wait for hours to check in at hotels
- Mum-of-four who couldn't afford Christmas presents turns to OnlyFans to buy kids' gifts
- Can Singapore reach the World Cup? Here’s what it’s doing to nurture football stars
- Best Christmas gifts for kids 2021 including last-minute options
- Meghan Markle news latest – ‘Harry & Meg loving new life as family of 4’ as Queen to have ‘formal’ Xmas with them
15 family staycations in Singapore you and your kids will love have 318 words, post on www.asiaone.com at March 31, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.