Two men fined for making inaccurate health declarations 40 new COVID-19 community infections confirmed on Tuesday evening HCM City airport gives COVID tests to passengers returning from the north Hà Nội orders closure of streetside stalls, religious sites 23 cities and provinces put off resumption of in-person learning after Tết holiday Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine (AZD1222). — AFP/VNA Photo HÀ NỘI — Five million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine will be available to be administered in the next weeks. The Ministry of Health says Việt Nam is slated to receive the doses by the end of February as the country battles a new wave of community outbreaks. Speaking at the Government meeting on COVID-19 prevention and control on Monday, Trương Quốc Cường, Deputy Minister of Health said the ministry has 'basically completed' procedures needed to receive 4.8 million doses via the World Health Organisation-led initiative COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access, aimed to ensure equity in the distribution of the vaccines, in addition to commercial import of another 117,000 doses, without providing specifics on the manufacturers. Cường said five million people – mostly frontline workers – will be given the first shot, and when the next batch arrives, they will be given the booster shot. Deputy Prime… Read full this story
- How Vaccination Promotes Good Health in Children
- British doctor who helped fight Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo says an experimental vaccine proven to be 97% effective 'has changed the path of the killer outbreak'
- Yellow Fever: Obaseki gets vaccinated, leads campaign against disease in Edo
- Philippines to vaccinate millions as polio virus resurfaces in 2 children
- Ebola: What is the best vaccination strategy?
- United States measles outbreak hits 25-year high, MMR vaccine misinformation linked to spike
- New Ebola vaccine brings hope to DR Congo
- Dengue vaccine controversy sparks panic in Philippines
- Millions of Australian adults are unvaccinated and it's increasing disease risk for all of us
- Measles vaccine gap poses risk in Germany
VN to receive 5 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines late Feb: health ministry have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.