Top Gear fan finds Jeremy Clarkson’s car from classic episode Sign up for FREE for motoring tips every driver needs to know SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The former Top Gear frontman was asked what his worst car purchasing decision has been up to this stage in his career. However, Mr Clarkson claimed he has never bought a car he didn't like but does regret selling one of his former models so cheaply. Related articles E10 fuel will launch across UK in September Government confirms today New E10 fuel will be compatible with 'most cars' says SMMT READ MORE Jeremy Clarkson was 'devastated' at being sacked from Top Gear He said he sold the classic 3.0 Litre car for just £3,000 despite some models now being valued at more than £130,000. Speaking to DriveTribe, he said: "The worst car purchase decision I ever made wasn't a car purchasing decision at all. "I don’t think I’ve ever bought a car I didn’t like…. Read full this story
- The crazy 'Top Gear' motoring team is back with 'The Grand Tour' on Amazon Prime
- The Insane True Story Of How "Titanic" Got Made
- How Newspapers Lost Their Monopoly On Influencing Voters In The 2017 General Election
- Review: 2017 Jaguar F-Pace brings more than just style to luxury crossover segment
- Can Lesbian Identity Survive The Gender Revolution?
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson says selling classic BMW 3.0 CSL was ‘absolutely idiotic' have 267 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.