Aerial footage captures the area where Tiger Woods crashed his car down a steep embankment in Los Angeles. In a career filled with remarkable comebacks, Tiger Woods faces his toughest recovery of all. Woods was driving through a sweeping, downhill stretch of road through coastal suburbs of Los Angeles when his SUV struck a sign, crossed over a raised median and two oncoming lanes before it toppled down an embankment, coming to a halt on its side. The airbags deployed. A sheriff's deputy poked his head through a hole in the windscreen to see Woods, still wearing his seatbelt, sitting in the driver's seat. The crash caused "significant" injuries all down his right leg that featured rods, pins and screws during what was described as a "long surgical procedure" at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. READ MORE: Why Tiger Woods was nervous about a PGA Masters comeback – before his car crash Tiger Woods accident: Justin Thomas fights back tears, support pours in after car crash Can stellar golfer Tiger Woods pull off yet another miracle comeback? Anish Mahajan, the chief medical officer, said Woods shattered tibia and fibula bones on his right leg in multiple locations. Those were stabilised by a… Read full this story
- Tiger Woods: Will he WIN the Masters this year? Could it be Woods' year?
- Eddie Jones hails Owen Farrell as England duo are inspired by Tom Brady and Tiger Woods
- Prince Philip Has Said He Is “Deeply Sorry” To A Woman Who Was Injured In A Car Crash
- After shaky but solid opening round, Tiger Woods looks to get aggressive at Torrey Pines
- Tiger Woods now begins 2019 season at a slower pace
- Mick Jagger suffering from a "physical injury" sustained during tour preparations, sources say
- Two dead after car crash early Saturday, Pensacola man facing two counts of manslaughter
- Quentin Tarantino calls Uma Thurman car crash scene "biggest regret of my life"
- Four arrested after suspected stolen car crashes into Leicester canal
- Woman survives on radiator water for a week after car crashes off cliff
Tiger Woods faces hard recovery from serious injuries sustained in car crash have 339 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.