THE gyms may be shut, but don’t despair; your health kick can still be possible with the help of many premium at home workout apps. Forget the expensive personal trainer, these are the best home workout apps to help you keep fit during lockdown. All you’ll need is some leggings, and a smartphone; but with the gyms appearing to be shut for sometime, these are the best at home workout apps for a brilliant way to keep healthy at home. With planning, motivation, workouts, and motivation, they have everything you need to get your body moving, feel better, and even lose a few pounds if you wanted. Available on Google Play Store, and the App Store, the apps offer a number of subscriptions or options for every kind of exerciser. Many will offer a free trial or introductory package, so make sure you don’t miss out. 1.Shreddy The Shreddy app lets users sweat it out in high-energy workouts, real-time classes and tasty, and healthy meal plans. The Shreddy Kit also allows customers to step up their game with top quality gym accessories, and vegan certified nutritional supplements; and of course, the Shreddy Club, a friendly community of users to help… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: Best home fitness equipment to help you stay in shape
- Easy 20-minute home workout that can keep you healthy during winter lockdown
- AQI rise in Delhi-NCR, spike in Covid-19 cases forcing you to stay indoors? Virtual workout to the rescue!
- Best Black Friday fitness deals 2020: Fitbit watches, Nike workout clothes & exercise equipment
- Best cheap treadmills: 7 running machines from Argos, Amazon, more
- Black Friday has come a WEEK early! Femail reveals the best bargains as retailers launch deals with savings of up to 50% on everything from fashion and beauty to tech
- Britain’s female tennis stars show off beach bods in bikinis as they prove to be a smash hit on Instagram in lockdown
- Target Black Friday deals: How to shop amid COVID-19 lockdowns
- 3 genius Amazon buys that have eased my WFH back pain
- Target Black Friday 2020 deals: How to shop amid COVID-19 lockdowns
The best at home workout apps to keep you fit during lockdown have 344 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.