Local authorities announced the information during a meeting between the cabinet, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, and localities on February 24. Quang Ninh recently issued a resolution stipulating urgent tasks and solutions in the COVID-19 fight. It will cut 10 percent from regular spending and increase budget contingency to a maximum of 4 percent per total budget spending in order to provide the resources to fight COVID-19 and other diseases and respond to natural disasters and emergencies. As of February 24, Quang Ninh had reported 61 COVID-19 cases. Local departments, agencies, and localities have been urged to remain vigilant and take measures seriously, synchronously, and effectively to prevent the spread of the pandemic. At a meeting on February 23, the standing board of the provincial Party Committee decided to provide 4 billion VND to the neighbouring province of Hai Duong, which is now grappling with COVID-19 clusters. Source: VNA
- Consumer spending drops to lowest levels since September 2001, though jobless claims decline
- $3B cash infusion into 'Cash for Clunkers' buys not-so-green vehicles?!
- Best Buy delivers solid Q3 ahead of Black Friday, Cyber Monday push
- Cautious spending by consumers leads to slight rise in September retail figures
- City now owns over 40% of Willets Point after latest buy
- Edited Transcript of CFR earnings conference call or presentation 25-Jul-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of LEN earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Vaccines blocked as deadly cholera raged in Yemen
- Edited Transcript of BNZL.L earnings conference call or presentation 27-Aug-19 8:30am GMT
- Edited Transcript of CG earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 12:30pm GMT
Quang Ninh to spend 500 billion VND buying COVID-19 vaccines have 252 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.