close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Feb. 25 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on FoxNews.com. Past Twitter messages from President Biden and one of his top aides — both criticizing former President Trump — weren’t appearing to age well Thursday after Biden ordered airstrikes against an Iranian -backed militia stronghold in Syria. In 2017, Jen Psaki , now White House press secretary, questioned what the Trump administration's “legal authority for strikes” was in Syria following a Trump-ordered military action. “Assad is a brutal dictator,” she tweeted, “But Syria is a sovereign country.” When Psaki's nearly four-year-old tweet resurfaced, many Twitter users appreciated the irony. US LAUNCHES AIRSTRIKE AGAINST IRANIAN-BACKED FORCES IN SYRIA “Hey girl! guessing you circled back to this one, huh?” one user wrote. “Great tweet. I look forward to you condemning @JoeBiden’s illegal strikes in your press conference tomorrow,” another person commented. Even progressive U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., retweeted Psaki’s old post, writing sarcastically “Great question.” In April 2017, the Trump administration launched airstrikes against Syria in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack the Assad regime carried out against its own people. RAND PAUL: LOTS OF ‘HYPOCRISY’ BY BIDEN ADMINISTRATION… Read full this story
- Scaramucci purges Twitter account of tweets criticizing Trump
- Trump rips New York Times over Kavanaugh piece, calls for resignation of anyone involved in 'SMEAR story'
- Trump picks new acting national intelligence director
- Trump’s ‘Mission Accomplished’ tweet, and the premature declaration that haunted Bush
- Trump believes Putin on Russia meddling, but then backs US agencies
- Syrian regime claims Turkey is ALREADY striking Kurdish targets as U.S. troops withdraw, Republican fury at 'betrayal' grows, and Donald Trump claims he has told Turkish leader: 'Any of our people get hurt - big trouble'
- 'Spineless' Trump 'got rolled' by Erdogan on Syria and the White House withdrawal statement 'stunned' the Pentagon, claim sources, as the president brushes off GOP fury at Kurdish betrayal while Turkey 'launches strikes'
- 'We're ready to go in': Turkish army confirms preparations to invade Syria 'are complete' as explosions are seen on the border - as Donald Trump says 'let them take care of it' after pulling troops from the area despite fears for safety of
- This is what missile attack did to Syria’s chemical weapons program
- Trump, his Racism, and the Reaction
Past Biden, Psaki tweets criticizing Trump resurface after new Syria airstrikes have 386 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.