Paradox has pulled development of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs, delayed the game indefinitely and cancelled new pre-orders. In a statement, Paradox said “in order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required”. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will now not release in 2021 as planned. Paradox said it has signed a new developer to pick up development duties, but it sounds like the wait for the game could be a long one. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 has suffered a troubled development. It was initially due out during the first quarter of 2020 before being delayed twice, and has been dogged by controversy. In June 2020, Paradox confirmed any content designer Chris Avellone had contributed to the game would be removed following allegations of sexual assault. A shake-up of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2’s development team was then hinted at in August 2020, when developer Hardsuit and Paradox announced a delay “to ensure the best player experience possible”. Its statement also made references to “organisational changes” within the team that it would share at a… Read full this story
- Don't expect Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 in "the first half" of 2021
- Bloodlines 2 senior narrative designer Cara Ellison has left the project
- Get This Cyberpunk 2077 Free PS4 Theme Now On PSN
- 6 bug-riddled messes that eventually became great games
- These are the PC games releasing in December and January
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 Merch To Buy Before The Game Arrives Next Week
- Currys adds Xbox Series X stock after console sold out worldwide – how to get one
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 Merch To Buy Right Now
- PS4 Pro vs. PS5: Should you upgrade?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Preorders: Price, Preorder Bonuses, And More Ahead Of Its Release Next Week
Paradox pulls Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 from dev, cans pre-orders have 289 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.