There are some highly-coveted quarterback prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft, but not all of them played the same level of competition. When it comes to results against Power Five opponents, one of the quarterbacks sticks out for the wrong reasons. Right now, there are five quarterbacks who are projected to go off the board in the first round — Trevor Lawrence , Justin Fields , Mac Jones , Trey Lance , and Zach Wilson. In many mock drafts, Wilson is the second quarterback off the board, his performance against tougher competition at the college level wasn't as good as the other three. On Thursday, Pro Football Focus revealed career grades against Power Five competition for Lawrence, Fields, Jones, and Wilson . Jones graded out the highest with a score of 94.7 in 16 games against Power Five teams. Tied in second were Fields and Lawrence with a grade of 92.7, though the latter played far more games against Power Five teams (33) than the former (19). Wilson was in a distant fourth place with a grade of 64.7, but it's important to note that his sample size was noticeably smaller than the rest of the group. The BYU signal… Read full this story
- CU Buffs star Laviska Shenault “might be smart” to pass on 2020 NFL Draft, scout says
- Cardinals select multi-sport star Kyler Murray as No1 pick in NFL draft
- Redskins QB Keenum leaves game vs. Vikings with concussion
- Bears QB Trubisky to play vs. Saints, sources say
- Why Your Team Sucks 2017: New York Jets
- It's Been 20 Years Since Peyton Manning, The Jets, And The Draft That Might Have Been
- Why Your Team Sucks 2017: Los Angeles Rams
- NFL Owners Have Always Been Terrible. It's Just That Now The President Is Worse.
- NFL Week 7 capsules: Saints look to keep rolling with Teddy Bridgewater
- Week 7 NFL game picks, schedule guide, fantasy football tips and more
NFL Draft QB prospects ranked by grade vs. Power Five teams have 297 words, post on 247sports.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.