Buddhists on a pilgrimage to worship the land of Buddha on Mount Fansipan Sun World Fansipan Legend marks the rise of the international ranking for Sa Pa tourism VinBrain reaches final round of global competition “COVID-19 Pandemic Response Challenge” The "Win-Win-Win" formula of branded residences have proven successful VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, high school student Anh Ngo identified her mission to shelter the mental health of the young generation. Ngo founded a non-profit organisation named MindsetSeed . MindsetSeed’s purpose is to promote the implementation of a growth mindset, and kindness for mental health. The story started from a little puzzle. Ngo recalls that as a child, she would fidget with a Rubik's cube, wanting to solve it, but not desiring to put forth the effort. However, as Ngo has to be perfect at everything, not being able to match all six sides of this cube wounded her. As Ngo grew up, this mindset harmed her greatly. In her sophomore year in high school, Ngo came across a study of the Growth Mindset by Professor Carol Dweck. Ngo realised that her potential can grow and that talent is dependent on hard work. At this moment, Ngo… Read full this story
- Would it be better to pump €250million into one non-profit organisation for Ireland’s homeless?
- Students encouraged to open up on mental health issues at school
- Read full Ofsted report after first visit to Copleston High School in five years
- Two-thirds of Scotland’s teachers feel they have not received sufficient training in mental health
- Supergroup working to improve mental health picture for young people growing up in Hackney
- Norfolk high school puts the focus on equality during week looking at societal issues
- Duchess of Cambridge launches pilot mental health website to help primary schools support pupils
- Duchess of Cambridge opens mental health charity’s new home in Clerkenwell
- Ascot school adopts new mental health programme
- Concern over mental health patients shipped away from home for care
High school student creates non-profit organisation to transform mental health amid COVID-19 have 330 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.