With Prime Minister Boris Johnson finally declaring the end of lockdown is firmly in our sights, many of us are desperate to book that long-awaited getaway. But just where and what can we do? Here are some of your holiday questions answered. When can we holiday at home? Domestic holidays will be allowed from April 12 – after Easter – although hotels and B&B's will not open until at least May 17. When can we travel abroad? Foreign travel may also be given the go-ahead from May 17, although a review into restarting travel concludes on April 12. Depending on its findings, dates could change. Where can we go? Currently there are 33 countries on the high-risk list. Anyone travelling from these countries to the UK will need to quarantine in a government-approved hotel for ten days at a cost of £1,750. You will also need to take two coronavirus tests. It isn't known how long this scheme will run for. Do you enjoy reading about politics? Sign up for all the best politics news from the Mirror If you're coming from countries not on the red list, you will be required to quarantine at home for ten days and… Read full this story
- Summer Holidays 2021: Is it illegal to book a summer holiday?
- England's lockdown roadmap will see holidays abroad return 'as soon as possible'
- Seaside holiday homes available in April from £68 per stay
- Summer holidays could be saved with TUI boss 'optimistic' of family getaways this year
- Maldives to offer Covid vaccines to tourists when they arrive on the islands
- Holidaymakers urged to apply for passports now amid 10 week delays due to 2020 backlog
- TikTok fans go mad for 20-person tent bigger than a studio FLAT – but is so popular it keeps selling out
- Our children with cancer send ROBOTS to school in their place – they can chat to friends and even visit the zoo
- Full Transcript: Why Marco Rubio Isn't 'Looking To Be Anyone's Vice President'
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 16
Essential holiday questions answered - what you can and can't book in UK and abroad have 324 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.