EXCLUSIVE : In a lucrative play, ErosSTX International has closed a new output pact with Italian major Leone Film Group , the distributor behind box office hits including Knives Out and 1917 , marking their first output in the territory in a few years. The company has also renewed significant multi-year output deals with Roadshow Films in Australia and New Zealand, The Searchers in Belgium and the Netherlands, SF Studios in Scandinavia and Vertical Distribution in Eastern Europe. The Roadshow, Searchers, SF Studios and Vertical output deals were first struck in 2015 and together with the Leone output deal, are exclusive agreements covering all STX productions and acquisitions. This is good news for the theatrical business. Related Story Eros Now Rolling Out India’s Biggest New Content Slate For 2021 The STX international pipeline includes the untitled spy thriller from Guy Ritchie starring Jason Statham, Hugh Grant, Aubrey Plaza and Josh Hartnett; Neil Burger's The Marsh King's Daughter set to star Daisy Ridley (pictured); Liam Neeson action-thriller Memory; the aerial war pic Devotion; and action-thriller Cop Shop , starring Gerard Butler. "We are strategically committed to growing and supporting our robust output partnerships as we continue to expand both our production… Read full this story
- Red prawn war fuels anti-EU feeling among Italian fishing crews
- World leaders react after Trump rejects Paris climate deal
- Opinion: In the end, it was a backroom deal
- The death of Alan Kurdi: one year on, compassion towards refugees fades
- Global shares inch up, but trade worries linger
- Transfer Deadline Day: Boateng staying at Bayern
- How to decarbonize America — and the world
- How the sandwich consumed Britain
- Fury as another British rail franchise is snapped up by a foreign state operator
- US-Iran tensions: Why does the US have sanctions on Iran, how did it start and what’s the latest?
ErosSTX Strikes Output Deal With Italian Major Leone & Renews Deals In Australia, Benelux, Scandinavia & Eastern Europe have 294 words, post on deadline.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.