Video Player Close BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) — Relations between China and Mongolia have entered into fast-track in recent years with fruitful results gained through practical cooperation, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Wednesday. Wang made the remarks in a telephone conversation with the newly-appointed Mongolian Foreign Minister Batmunkh Battsetseg. China attaches great importance to the friendly neighborship with Mongolia, and always puts this relation at a specially significant place in China’s neighborhood diplomacy, he noted. This year is historically meaningful for both China and Mongolia as people of each country will respectively greet the 100th anniversary of the Communist Party of China and Mongolian People’s Party, Wang said. Both sides should jointly implement the important consensus reached by the leaders of both countries, promoting greater development of the China-Mongolia comprehensive strategic partnership and bringing about more benefits to both peoples, he added. In the face of the unexpected COVID-19 pandemic, governments and peoples of China and Mongolia have shared the weal and woe, and reached out to each other with assistance and support, lifting the bilateral ties to a new level, Wang said. Noting that the touching story of Mongolia donating 30,000 sheep to China is… Read full this story
- 16 COVID-19 vaccines undergoing trials says China
- Spain can serve as gateway to LatAm for Chinese investments, says expert
- #ProsperityOnthePlateau: 7,500-km of new highway a year: Road construction on fast track on "roof of world"
- A Detective in China: A Memoir of Sleuthing Out Trade Cheating
- While spelling out India’s way forward, Jaishankar tells China bi-lateral is not a one way street
- Experts warn of China's growing media influence in Africa
- Chinese millennials aren't getting married, and the government is worried
- Chinese app TikTok cuts jobs in India following ban
- Boundary issue should not be linked to overall ties: China's reply to Jaishankar
- China’s Diversion of Upstream Mekong Flows Seen Drying Up Southeast Asia
Chinese FM says China-Mongolia relationship enters into fast-track have 311 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.