YOUNG fellas have been getting their eyes down in lockdown — with the number playing bingo soaring. Old ladies have traditionally been the dab hands with the dabber but the game has boomed online in the pandemic. A survey found that ten times more under-25s are clickety-clicking to log in than this time last year. And nearly half of all players are now male. Bingo halls, such as Mecca's 86 clubs across the country, will not reopen until May 17 as part of the planned easing of lockdown. But many Brits have been playing online to ease boredom — saying they are doing it for entertainment rather than winnings. And more than half said that being part of an online community was important during the pandemic. Most read in News Breaking BEGUM LOSES Jihadi bride Shamima Begum LOSES court battle and banned from returning to UK FERRY PLUNGE Mum and daughter, 11, fall from ferry into sea near Belfast harbour HARRY HITS BACK Harry insists he & Meghan ‘never walked away’ from royals in Corden chat fresh prince of bel heir Harry raps Fresh Prince with Corden before doing assault course Latest VACC TO THE FUTURE Hancock to give 5pm… Read full this story
- The Best Online Games to Play
- Bingo Basics Each Bingo Player Should Learn
- Men - Rewire Sexual Short Circuits
- Foreign Women and International Dating the 5 Types of Relationships You Can Have With Foreign Ladies
- Ladies, is Your Man a "Stud" Or a "Dud" in the Bedroom?
- MEN Be Careful of Scams Made by Nigerian Women!
- The boom, the bust, the darkness: suicide rate soars in wake of Canada's oil crisis
- 500 Secrets About Men Review
- Do Men Still Objectify Women? Don't Call Me Babe
- So What Do Men Really Want?
Bingo’s no longer just for old ladies as number of young men playing soars during lockdown have 285 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.